Hello from Devon

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKemp

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Hi All.

After many years of procrastination I have finally set up my hives and await my first Nuc. I joined my local BKA many years ago and did a lot of beginners training/workshops etc but work/location and family commitments kept me from starting....Well everything is now in place: Nice rural location in Devon, work not interfering and family happy to welcome the bees, so I can begin. Looking forward to talking to you all (and me asking stupid questions!)

Cheers Jamie

Hi, welcome. Ask away and pick the answer you like most!!!!!
E

Hello and welcome.
There are no stupid questions except the one you didn't ask. there is a wealth of opinion and knowledge contained within this Forum and the Search facility is often a good place to begin. :welcome:

Hi All.

After many years of procrastination I have finally set up my hives and await my first Nuc. I joined my local BKA many years ago and did a lot of beginners training/workshops etc but work/location and family commitments kept me from starting....Well everything is now in place: Nice rural location in Devon, work not interfering and family happy to welcome the bees, so I can begin. Looking forward to talking to you all (and me asking stupid questions!)

Cheers Jamie

Jamie... there are NO stupid questions... but you may get a few really stupid answers!

Good luck

Latest posts

Back