Ha ha ...He he...lots of honey for me me me!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tremyfro

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Beehaus
Number of Hives
Possibly...5 and a bit...depends on the bees.
Just put another super on one of my colonies. One full and being capped, one well on the way to being full...so added a third...Wowsomeness! Never had 3 supers on before! Looks beautiful.

Just put another super on one of my colonies. One full and being capped, one well on the way to being full...so added a third...Wowsomeness! Never had 3 supers on before! Looks beautiful.

It's a great feeling isn't it, although bragging when some may not be getting much of a crop may be frowned upon!

Anyway, I doubt I will be getting the same crop as last year even though there is a flow on!

Attachments

• IMG_0146.JPG
    IMG_0146.JPG
    282.2 KB · Views: 171
it's not how much you get, it's how much cash you make!

turnover is vanity, profit is sanity, cash is a reality

I need a bodyguard to help me with my cash from honey stalls these days!

It's a great feeling isn't it, although bragging when some may not be getting much of a crop may be frowned upon!

Anyway, I doubt I will be getting the same crop as last year even though there is a flow on!

You can go off some people you know:p

Ha ha ha ha ha.......not boasting just celebrating the efforts of my lovely bees. I can't stop going back out for a peek at my little tower.....
All oneupmanship is allowed....as long as you don't moan when you have to process it all!

Not as high as last year as then i had to stand on the roof to take the top super off, however this one produced 60lbs of OSR as well in May, though the main flow has now stopped

Attachments

• IMG_0840[1].jpg
    IMG_0840[1].jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
all well and good having all that honey, but I prefer to measure my beekeeping in stings received - had about 45 thus far! yes I am absolutely champion when it comes to getting stung :winner1st:

all well and good having all that honey, but I prefer to measure my beekeeping in stings received - had about 45 thus far! yes I am absolutely champion when it comes to getting stung :winner1st:

Ahem... I think you're forgetting me. My little sods not only stung me and OH but 7 innocent people in their vicinity. Plus they gave the bee inspector her first sting of the year back in April.

stick that in your smoker and smoke it!

Nice tower tremy. Shame you're too short to harvest it! :sorry::icon_204-2:

I best take those top ones for you

:rolleyes::)
it's not how much you get, it's how much cash you make!

turnover is vanity, profit is sanity, cash is a reality

I need a bodyguard to help me with my cash from honey stalls these days!

Oops, I'm sure the tax man will be delighted to hear that!

Ahem... I think you're forgetting me. My little sods not only stung me and OH but 7 innocent people in their vicinity. Plus they gave the bee inspector her first sting of the year back in April.

stick that in your smoker and smoke it!

If you don't get a honey crop to boast about, then I will share my 'getting stung success' with you, how's that sound? We can be joint best at that

Nice tower tremy. Shame you're too short to harvest it! :sorry::icon_204-2:

I best take those top ones for you

How cruel you are....mentioning that I am vertically challenged!
I would use a ladder...but I fear the height would make me giddy.
Luckily...I have a man wot can.....so your kind offer to dip your paws in my honey are sadly not required. However....you may be there to turn the handle of the extractor as my liquid gold pours into the buckets....

That's the spirit! :D

My Business pays enough Corporation Tax!!!

Mr Taxman, can chase all those Ebayers, Amazon, Gumtree, Car boot sellers first!

and those idiots forget, that eBay/Amazon, are now duty bound to hand over the records!

My Business pays enough Corporation Tax!!!

Mr Taxman, can chase all those Ebayers, Amazon, Gumtree, Car boot sellers first!

and those idiots forget, that eBay/Amazon, are now duty bound to hand over the records!

Not forgetting of course that paying fees to have a market stall implies you are running a business and hence liable to HMRC taxes. Profanities will not serve you well as a defence.

All my honey is given as gifts...birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas and so on. It's saying me a fortune in buying gifts...even a card ...homemade with a bee on the front is acceptable as a greeting card...and we all know how expensive that is. So for me hidden profit!

You will probably get a visit from HMRC after gift tax if you boast too much about the vast amount of honey you are producing !

Yeghes da

Back