Ha ha ...He he...lots of honey for me me me!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not forgetting of course that paying fees to have a market stall implies you are running a business and hence liable to HMRC taxes. Profanities will not serve you well as a defence.

I'm not paying any fees for my market stalls, under the radar my friend!

and as for Mr Taxman, the $&^%^& can still $%^&£$ off.

Well there is that! of course...it is all in the eye of the beholder...what is lots of scrummy honey to me ...is very small beer to other beekeepers. When I hear of people running 2000 hives...I wonder how those bees ever find enough nectar and pollen!

Well there is that! of course...it is all in the eye of the beholder...what is lots of scrummy honey to me ...is very small beer to other beekeepers. When I hear of people running 2000 hives...I wonder how those bees ever find enough nectar and pollen!

I'm sure if I actually ran the numbers, I would be at a loss, and 20% of Zero is Zero!

hey, but hobbies cost money, but it's nice to get some back from this one!

I'm sure if I actually ran the numbers, I would be at a loss, and 20% of Zero is Zero!

I don't think I will be in profit this side of the Pearly Gates!

As he pedals backwards into the distance:icon_204-2:

Back