Gut full of bees!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A change for the good, found the drone layer and despatched her accordingly, will re-queen in the next day or two. The colony is very aggressive killing any wasp that comes near, still plenty or bees but I took the honey, there is loads of stores in the brood area.

Time will tell.

Busy Bee

Wasp attacks, beekeeper takes honey supers, bad weather. I'm not really surprised that they are a little bit grumpy. I know that I'm missing the sunshine that should be out there at this time of year. Like the rest of the country, they are probably a bit concerned about their short term job/career prospects.

"What situation are you decribing Busy Bee?"

I have 1 colony and I can't get it re-queened, considering scraping the whloe colony moving to a new site and putting in a nuc of new bees.

They have swarmed 3 times, I have givin them eggs, the have killed virgins, they have killed mated queen, they had a drone layer, laying workers, varroa, nosema and now they are eating all the honey out of the stores.

IS THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU!!

Have you ever thought about keeping bees the easy way?

Latest posts

Back