Green Pollen

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, according to William Kirk's colour guide (who gives three shades of pale green),it's green (very pale so it's understandable that some would call it white)Dorothy Hodges agrees.
I know who i would depend on, regardless of your endorsement

May I be so bold as to refer you to Hawthorn Honey, a picture on there calling it pale beige. Name dropping, or colour guides, don't impress me much. So, far I have yet to find grey OSR pollen, which was endorsed by yourself, but plenty of yellow, so I am looking forward to your evidence on that. It could be as in the Scilla Sibirica case with blue pollen and the Scilla plant in my garden with yellow pollen, so I am willing to have an open mind which some of the beeks on this forum find very difficult, but being rude and disrespectful sadly very easy. Looking forward to seeing a picture of a bee collecting grey pollen from OSR to put that one to rest. We may actually learn something, which is always nice.

Hi all,
Talking about green pollen, how about Forget-me-nots, plenty of those in flower atm?

Latest posts

Back