Girls

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
. . . calling children 'kids' - kids are baby goats and little children may be more respected and not abused if they were thought to be children -NOT KIDS . . .

Interesting concept Heather. OK about children and respect, but what manner of abuse do you associate with very young goats I wonder? :)

I am of the mind that all young should be respected.

Your move, I believe. :)

I thought it was kiss chase :willy_nilly:

(Now that was a long time ago)..

A worker

To all intents but not quite purposes, yes. So the queen, actually.

Will must be one of our younger readers?

Regards, RAB

Back to the original question, Ely, I'm with you on this, I never liked the term "Girls", they are not, I really care about my bees but they are not "Girls" and not really cute either.

Just my opinion.

Enzo

Guily, but now you mention it, It is creepy. I'm not going to call them girls any more!

Little f****** as Admin says is understandable sometimes

After a visit to Switzerland some years ago I can tell you the origins of the Bavarian slapping dance, as it was performed for me in a Beehaus..... Teach him to light his smoker....LOL

I call them girls sometimes. *shrug* there are more important issues to fret over than that.

PH

Nicola, Nadine, Cheryl, Kimberley, Sarah

Or is that girls aloud!

Interesting concept Heather. OK about children and respect, but what manner of abuse do you associate with very young goats I wonder?

I am of the mind that all young should be respected.

Your move, I believe.

Abuse of young goats??- as a veggie :)- eating them :ack2:!!

Latest posts

Back