Garden Bee Shots

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chive

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi

I am new to beekeeping and have had the privilege of taking some shots of our bees in our garden..... :)

Garden Shots

Thanks for your encouraging feedback- hopefully going out again today to take some more.. this is starting to get addictive:)

I do love the first one.Reminded me of .................
Yesterday, watching Countryfile, there was a quick snapshot of articles to come and was it Ron Hoskings?.....sorry saw it from the corner of my eye as wasn't paying attention........ Hubby asked what they were doing and when I said AI Queen bees he didn't believe me.

The first one is class! A sure winner. You should get it on Getty Images.

Garden shots

Thanks folks for your really kind comments and friendly welcome to the forum- just waiting for some sunny weather so I can take some more..

Fantastic photos, what camera/lens did you use?

Ps I am not that technical but can appreciate the quality of your photographs.

Should you wish to take some photos inside a hive you are more than welcome to visit my Apiary. I can provide a spare smock if you do not have one. I am not to far away from you in Ravenshead Notts.

Thank you for your kind offer- the camera is a Nikon D80 with a sigma DG Macro 105mm lens on spot metering with Manual focus ( spent a while waiting for the Bee among the chives!!!)

It's upside down really......Amazing how they cling on.
My hebe is alive with bees.....so nice to see them working away in the sunshine after a month of rain.

MORE PLEASE! wish I had more time to stand and stare.............

What camera?

Hi Chive,
I use a Canon EOS500D and I also have a Macro lens, spent lots of hard earned £ But I still can't match what you have on here.
Can you tell me Camera details please.
Thanks and I will keep trying.
Great Pics, Post as many times as you like we all enjoy great pics.
OH and good luck with your bees.
Bob.

Latest posts

Back