free bees ashford kent

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackie

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
30 langstroths with 3 on double brood and solid floors and no queen excluder til the fall
got a call tonight to remove bees in chimney the house is being renovated and ther is a scaffold the bees are exposed at bottom she is emailing me pic tomo as a new bee i am out of my depth so will have to let her down and she will have them destroyed please pm me for her no if interested.

got a call tonight to remove bees in chimney the house is being renovated and ther is a scaffold the bees are exposed at bottom she is emailing me pic tomo as a new bee i am out of my depth so will have to let her down and she will have them destroyed please pm me for her no if interested.
have you contacted the Ashford beekeepers? they may have someone who can help, look on Kent bee .com

she has already thats how it got to me

Where is the house? If it is not too far from Rye then I may know someone who could help.

I may know someone in Yalding & District Beekeeping Assn who can help; I'll send him an email and let you know.

Judy

Latest posts

Back