fox

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean RNLI? careful, cos Freethorpes will complain they spent the cash on an expensive boat!

I think 'an expensive boat' is quite essential. My uncle is a volunteer lifeboat man in Weymouth, fantastic people these charity volunteers, giving up their time and in his (and many others) case risking his life to save others.

Foxes dam things. Mate just had 30 hens wiped out only took one... Good job ive just loaded a batch of 222

welcome to the we hate foxes club, some of us are also in the we hate foxes, rspca,rnib and any other chairity club too. owning a .222 gives you instant membership

Pete - why do you hate the rnib?

bad experience with them and the guide dogs people about 22 years ago. found that like so many other charities, only the very front line people care , to everyone else its just a job to do durring the day, shame realy as at the time i was raising a lot of money for the blind and also for the lifeboats. there loss realy, it just ment that the life boat people had there cheque doubled.

now that was bender and a half. it took me three days just to sober up!!

Pete - why do you hate the rnib?

Possibly because he lives in Brum, and thats about as far away from getting any use from the rnib as you can get!bee-smillie

Regards, RAB

Oh dearest RAB, you're getting mixed up with the RNLI! Dont call out the RNIB if you get in trouble in the middle of the north sea!

FB

bones bees ///how do you know it will be a dog fox???? my experience when i was keepering 20 yrs it was nearly allways the vixen that paid the price coming 2 feed her babies

freethorpe bees,

You are correct. I am 'blind' in one eye temporily. I ( prolly look worse tha MA last week! Completely closed this am. Can just fo9rceit open but vision is a waste of effort.

Going out for a mystery bus tour in 3/4 of an hour. They will all be laughing at me!

Regards, RAB

Oh poor you, hope it improves soon and hope your bus tour wasn't so mysterious you don't know where you've been!

FB

all my girls are now in their enclosure for the next few months, until the farmer cuts the grass fields behind the garden. Fox waits there until it can get in close enough. OH has dealt with several of them but each year more move in. so the past few years we now just keep girls in large run until after royal cornwall only letting them out if we are around in the garden.

Latest posts

Back