Fame at Last!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor child. Can’t even use a middle name.
Totally stupid wokery!
I agree, poor child. I suppose the two boys names are to provide an incentive to deny her birth gender in due course.

I suppose the two boys names are to provide an incentive to deny her birth gender in due course.
I think Herbert is her surname (Swmbo's Great Grandmother Annie was a Herbert) and isn't Abbie 'short' for Abigail?
And in Welsh a Pwt is slang for a knee trembler

The little girls middle name is James
I have a friend that sat beside this boy in (Catholic) school, one day he leaned in and whispered "my middle name is Mary... please don't tell anyone", I think he just needed to tell someone.... in the same friends house is a school photo of his daughter's all girls school, one day when standing waiting for him I was looking at it, seeing if I could recognize his now grown up daughter... and I saw this little boy, with a big Cheshire Cat sized grin, trousers and all, I enquired and was told, oh yes, he was one of the teachers kids...!
I wonder how they turned out...?

Ah well, even giving a child names which are 'correctly' gender specific can also be a bind.
A school friend's middle names was Troy - we all used to assume his parents were classics fans (this was well before the filum came out) so we had to ask him, and in the end he had to ask his parent's - he was conceived under Troy Bridge in East Horsley! :icon_204-2:
And a school friend of my father's whose parents didn't want to offend any other family members - Selwyn Lewis Albert Mons (His grandfather was killed there) Lewis or Slam for short

Used to dislike my forename but like it now that I am on my last knockings!!

Latest posts

Back