Extractor question

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bumble Bee Slim

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
6 frame manual extractors from well known supplier ( not sure if I'm allowed to mention name but its three words and first is a boys name) for less than £200 ( slight seconds) am seriously thinking about it.....any thoughts anyone?

Simon the Beekeeper....they are being sold off as ex demos as whole consignment was slightly damaged i am told.

Attachments

• stainless-steel-radial-6-frame-honey-extractor-ex-display.jpg
    stainless-steel-radial-6-frame-honey-extractor-ex-display.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
It is £180 in the basket, by the time the UK vat is added at checkout and the import duty is paid, cost will be more then STBK.

It is £180 in the basket, by the time the UK vat is added at checkout and the import duty is paid, cost will be more then STBK.
and it is only 4 frames as opposed to 6 and has got a silly blue handle, anyway as no one has jumped on me shouting dont buy,don't buy, I have ordered one and will be more than willing to report back if anyone is interested ( hopefully i will be able to sell on my thornes budget 2 frame job which has done me proud for the last 5 years for a few quid).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back