End of the World Preparations

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where in the world is 21st ? Or is only half the world in danger ?
:D
VM

Only those who believe it will end are in danger . It's called mass hypnosis...

Make sure they all have clean underwear on.

Funnily enough my mam has told me to make sure i have clean pants and vest on tomorrow - just in case...... (it's a month and a bit early - but just to keep her happy)
But if it doesn't happen she's going to make me a nice bowl of cawl and a batch of Welshcakes for my tea :Wales_flag:

Seeing as the world is going to end tomorrow, I have decided to go on one last pub crawl to make the passing so much easier, see you saturday!.

I off to buy my last bottle of Johhnie Walker Black label as a special treat- Opps! advertising.....

The end of the world is coming! COME TO BULGARIA AND SAVE YOURSELF.

We are 200 years behind.

washing machine has just broke

A problem of what to do? Mend it today and destroyed tomorrow - what a waste of time and money - or not mend it and if the world doesn't end tomorrow, there won't be anywhere open to get it mended before next year! What a quandry!

Leave it, and your world may end before next year if you or SWIMBO can't get the place tidied of washing for a fortnight!

Only those who believe it will end are in danger . It's called mass hypnosis...

Such people are qualified (by virtue of being able to hold a pen) of voting, and are eligible for jury service. Strewth.

LJ

Such people are qualified (by virtue of being able to hold a pen) of voting, and are eligible for jury service. Strewth.

LJ

It's called democracy...A terrible system only exceeded in its unsuitability in choosing a Gov't by ever other system.. :)

end? who says end?

apparently....

Mayan Daykeepers view the Dec. 21, 2012 date as a rebirth, the start of the World of the Fifth Sun.
At sunrise on December 21, 2012 for the first time in 26,000 years the Sun rises to conjunct the intersection of the Milky Way and the plane of the ecliptic.
'if' it is Sunrise over the old Mayan capital it will be about lunchtime here.

The meaning is meant to be a transition. Hopefully a transition from crappy wet horrible summers, to nice warm and prolific summers!

The meaning is meant to be a transition. Hopefully a transition from crappy wet horrible summers, to nice warm and prolific summers!

Do you mean to say that this year's crappy weather was simply the result of man-made calendar change? ;)

OK, so, tomorrow is the end of the 13th b'ak'tun in the Mayan Calendar.

Its not doomsday its simply as far as they got in the future counting; besides they did not predict their own demise 1100 years ago (ish), so why try to predict the end of the world.

Its western bollocks putting a spin on it for entertainment.

So I don't want to hear any more about it and i have made plans for after tomorrow......so there!!

Latest posts

Back