EMERGENCY sheep/bee attack...

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you stuck the suit in the washing machine..:D

Welllll... it's on the floor in front of it... ready to be forgotten and picked back up unwashed and put back on for the next unexpected emergency... that's the responsible organised way to beekeep no? ;)

(actually... thanks for the reminder)

Welllll... it's on the floor in front of it... ready to be forgotten and picked back up unwashed and put back on for the next unexpected emergency... that's the responsible organised way to beekeep no? ;)

(actually... thanks for the reminder)
I have two so one is always clean ;)

Ive noticed cattle don't seem too bothered.
Cattle can be seriously spooked by bees buzzing round their heads. I know, it's happened to me when a bunch of our own heifers got a bit curious as they do. It caused them to stampede, attempt to jump a fence but break it down instead and disappear across the river into a forestry plantation. I had a job explaining that one to my husband. On that occasion the bees weren't having a bad day at all.

Cattle can be seriously spooked by bees buzzing round their heads. I know, it's happened to me when a bunch of our own heifers got a bit curious as they do. It caused them to stampede, attempt to jump a fence but break it down instead and disappear across the river into a forestry plantation. I had a job explaining that one to my husband. On that occasion the bees weren't having a bad day at all.

Indeed very small creatures and very big are essentially unpredictable and un controllable when they lose the plot or panic. Next site needs to he very well considered. Would help if the weather wasn't so damn rainy right now.

Latest posts

Back