Custormer Service

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newtobees

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Going up
I would just like to congratulate Thornes on the excellent custormer service I received today especially knowing how busy they are at present with there sale on. We all seem quick to write it on here if we have had a problem but not so quick to let it be known when they help someone .
Having been contacted and informed today that someone had been having a spend up on my credit card in the sales without me knowing. I relised that i had placed an order with Thornes using the same card which was now cancelled and the order would not be processed. A quick call to Thornes to explain what had happened and to change the credit card number and explain that i am waiting for some oxalic acid to arrive and wanting to treat my hives asap due to it already being the second week in Jan i received an email this afternoon to say my order has been dispatched.
Thank You Thornes.
Happy New Year to all your staff and i hope you have a successful sale

:iagree:

Always had good service.

PS. Your post might get taken down as advertising is not allowed on here so you have to call them Th*rnes

They're always quick to fix problems - my replacement roof panel (mine from the last sale at Windsor only had one vent cut into it) was added to my order that arrived today. To balance things out, I collected my order from Paynes today and a missing entrance block was identified and immediately rectified before I had a chance to check myself!
:thanks:

Mine arrived today aswell perfect

Looks Like The Th*rnes van was in Norfolk Today , our delivery also arrived.

Good show , thats me in the shed for another week...:smash:England66

Last edited:
:iagree: customer services are second to none

Sometimes to good! Last year,whilst on board the boat I inadvertently bought some kit on the last day of the sales (only enough to have free postage - ish :D) but didn't press the confirm button on the new fangled paypal page. the next day Gill phoned to tell me the payment hadn't gone through on the home number :eek:! unfortunately SWMBO was at home but Luckily my birthday wasn't far away! (at least it saved me humping it all up to the attic:))

but didn't press the confirm button on the new fangled paypal page.

I got into a muddle with paypal and double ordered but only paid for one. However, seller agreed to only send one, so all's well. Do find it a fiddle though, especially as I seem to have gained a second account. Must get it sorted!!!

Its not that mistakes are made, everyone makes them
Its just that Gill Smith is so very good at sorting them out
Always have excellent service

Given the poor standard of customer service generally - I could name several furniture companies as classic examples, it is so good to see credit being given to those who not only do this as their job, but also clearly love what they do and seek to make our lives easier, even when we make an error. Restores my faith that people do care!!

Great service today - still do not quite believe it. Ordered 4 Nat. supers and 2 Nat. Broods yesterday at about 4.15pm...came this morning at 11.10am!! Well Done, Ma**emore's !!!

Got my tracking number at last hopefully get my stuff monday, just enough time to clear some crap out of the garage lol

Great service today - still do not quite believe it. Ordered 4 Nat. supers and 2 Nat. Broods yesterday at about 4.15pm...came this morning at 11.10am!! Well Done, Ma**emore's !!!
hay thay are just down the road from me will take a look when the water go's down !!!!!!

HereHere…

Always had very good service online, over the phone and at HQ.

Just had my delivery from thornz. Now to get it hidden away before swmbo gets home

Latest posts

Back