Covid-19

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just tried to buy an ordinary packet of ibuprofen. It is suddenly four times the price it was last month. Someone is making the most of it. I think my honey is going to be four times the price too!
E

That is if any can drive to your place to buy some. :)
Just done a couple honey runs today, shifted a lot of jars....now preparing more summer blossom to jar.

Strangely the local towns market was still on, although well down on traders. But I ask you .....three or four tat stalls with cheap clothing and shoes..... nowt essential about them.
Supermarket shelves are filling up although still a lack of bread and toilet rolls and Paracetamol....
Strangely also a lack of cleansing products, except for thick bleach!

That reminds me, got about half a dozen or more boxes stashed away from my days on the boats, I'd better step up security!!

Grrrrrr
First I buy propanol at a ridiculous price and you have a gallon stashed away. Now I search for necessary PPE and you have boxes secreted away. What next? What else have you hidden in your bee shed?

Grrrrrr
First I buy propanol at a ridiculous price and you have a gallon stashed away. Now I search for necessary PPE and you have boxes secreted away. What next? What else have you hidden in your bee shed?

That English X girlfriend I bet;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Grrrrrr

A tank in preparation for a rerun of the Plague, The Black Death and the War for Welsh Independence ?

Grrrrrr

a bayonet for my Martini Metford carbine :D

Infections in Greater Glasgow and Clyde:

21st March 110
23rd March 152

17.5% compound per day..

which means total trebles in a week if trend continues

Staffordshire

16th March 12
23rd March 54

Last edited:
Going to have to cut a nice yew branch and make a bow. Make some metal arrows and pluck a few feathers from the chickens. Spend a bit of enforced idleness time practicing with a straw bale target

Latest posts

Back