Censorship

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been in touch with the postal services, no tracking number, nothing they are prepared to do.

mike

It's not difficult.

The administrators and/or moderators of any forum have the right to run the forum as they see fit.

The members of a forum have the right to leave if they're not happy with that. Membership and/or participation is not obligatory.

Oh....mediation by the supplier....??...like it or lump it, good way of mediation, you would be good on the bench

Being a retired judge

You can be what, or who, you like on the internet, but even a retired judge should know how mediation works and should know that certain actions (and interferences) can be detrimental to the whole process of mediating a problem - and should also know that mediation is never one sided and that the resolution of a dispute is not controlled by the mediator(s).

This is quite true. Any reference to the supplier/character will not help your case if you wish to take legal action. The last thing you want is the supplier to sue for deformation of character.

Good luck LincsBee, no idea the cost of flights to Cyprus :beatdeadhorse5:

So Galileo, your say that the moderator / owner of the forum can do what they want and we have to put up with it ?? what about if someone was racist or being sexist, we should just put up with it ?, do you still live in a cave ?

he is quite right, as i said i am a moderator on another site. and i remove people on a daily basis. sexism, rciism, are among the reasons to be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back