Brosville should be free to start as many threads as he likes, even when they only replicate his opinion from another discussion.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brosville should be free to start new threads at will even it is to continue an existing discussion.

• Yes, off course he should, as should everyone.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • To a degree. Maybe he might use a bit more discretion.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No, his deliberate spamming of the forum is an annoyance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know or don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

psafloyd

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Probably about 5/6 at the moment
Brosville should be free to start as many threads as he likes, even when they only replicate his opinion from another discussion.

Please select ONE response from the above.

Last edited:
this is deliberate trolling, and should be removed forthwith!

this is deliberate trolling, and should be removed forthwith!

Frightened of a bit of democracy, Brosville? I thought you were a supporter of such things.

Yes as many as he likes I would go as far as giving him his own section

There is only one response to choose!! Carry on Brosville!!

Here is my selection!!

Good on yer, PSAfloyd. There can only be one result here.:seeya:

RAB

There is only one response to choose!! Carry on Brosville!!

Here is my selection!!

Good on yer, PSAfloyd. There can only be one result here.:seeya:

RAB

I agree and this too is the way I voted. HOWEVER this is not very pleasant. And should never have been done. I swore and was asked to remove it. This is clearly singling someone out based on personal preference. And will prevent the more shy members of the forum piping up in future. And should Bros lose this poll it will encourage any Bros type posts to be shut down in future. I dont like that - its head in the sand stuff and really not the way to go.

I would ask that this Poll/post/farce be removed. And bros I am sorry this has happened.

This poll is out of order. On many levels. In the interests of free speech, I suppose it has to stay - just don't dignify it by voting in it.

On another forum this thread would of been removed.
If Bros is not happy with the thread and sends me a pm I am more than happy to remove it if he is in anyway offended.

Psafloyd you are a naughty boy and have gone against forum rules and the spirit of the forum.
I have closed the poll.

On a personal level I like Bros,forum's need more than one point of view to be posted.
I will buy him a beer when we meet,or a cabbage smoothie..

Admin.

Carry on and post what you like Bros, if people don't want to read your posts thats their look out.
C B

Thanks everybody - I'm blushing furiously...... really appreciate your support!
As for "offended" - I'll live! :biggrinjester:

As long as it's in the spirit of the forum rules he can post what he likes, where he likes as far as I'm concerned.

There's enough people prepared to call naturally bovine produced fertiliser when necessary and I'm sure the independent website can handle the strain.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l_3-23zAWM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l_3-23zAWM[/ame]

As it's been posted and Brosville has made replies, I take that as implicit agreement from Brosville that he doesn't mind us making comments too.

The idea of voting on someone, unsolicited is rather distaceful and offensive in principle. It's like requesting a popularity contest.

To single out an individual like this, would have earned the original poster a ban on a forum that I was admin on.

At the least it could have said, should a section of the forum be dedicated to BBKA chat, or.... should Admin attempt to keep posts in-topic more?

Adam

It is unfortunate - in my view - that Bros does the cause he supports more damage by posting frequently than by occasional well chosen posts.

He should of course be free to do so.. but should take heed of the old proverb about the boy who cried "wolf" once too often...

The mere idea of a cabbage smoothie has made me feel more sick than any of Brosvilles comments ever could. You may not like the opinions that are made but at least there is an opinion. Too many people duck under important issues.
Whatever next? A poll on Finmans right to quote practices in Finland when they may well disagree with practises in the UK?

Nonsense.

Chris Norton (using real name for once)

Brosville often points out articles etc I haven't seen, and which are of interest - and we all need someone to poke their heads above the battlements when we shy ones are too scared to do so!!

Latest posts

Back