Brosville should be free to start as many threads as he likes, even when they only replicate his opinion from another discussion.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brosville should be free to start new threads at will even it is to continue an existing discussion.

• Yes, off course he should, as should everyone.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • To a degree. Maybe he might use a bit more discretion.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No, his deliberate spamming of the forum is an annoyance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know or don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Psafloyd you are a naughty boy and have gone against forum rules and the spirit of the forum.
I have closed the poll.

Admin.
I am appalled that this poll was started, it is clearly a personal attack! I nearly went on a rant but:beatdeadhorse5:

the words back fired spring to mind.

but what realy puts my nose out of place is the fact that i am now NUMBER TWO HERETIC ON THE FORUM!!!!

and as for cabbage smothies i would see that as a fore fit not a friendship,smothies are only for healthy people, i mean whats the point in me spending all this money on cream cakes trying soooooo hard to get my chlesterol into triple figures, and some sicko comes alone and gives you some thing healthy to eat, yuck

As I often say, it is not the poster that is at fault but the people that reply.

If you dont like it dont read/reply (also my view on the adult section which is now gone)

Bros, posted may issues, some a read and posted back to many I skim over, but it is my choice.

He is very good at posting in the required section, so once again, if you dont like it dont view.

Go as far as put him on ignore if you wish, but you miss a lot.

In conclusion, I agee with the majority above, a daft post/poll and carry on Bros

PS Even though I might not read it all:rofl:

I agree Bros post are fine, dont like it don't read it.

On another forum this thread would of been removed.
If Bros is not happy with the thread and sends me a pm I am more than happy to remove it if he is in anyway offended.

Psafloyd you are a naughty boy and have gone against forum rules and the spirit of the forum.
I have closed the poll.

On a personal level I like Bros,forum's need more than one point of view to be posted.
I will buy him a beer when we meet,or a cabbage smoothie..

Admin.

Apologies, Admin, if I have broken a rule. I thought (as in the letter of the rules), rather than kicking the player, I would kick the ball into open play and let the members determine whether Brosville's actions were reasonable or spamming.

Had he won, I would have accepted he had a mandate and not challenged that right at all, even though I might personally think it looks like spamming.

I will add, it was done after he had attacked me personally and used a defamatory remark. I thought rather than simply arguing the toss, I'd take it out of my hands once and for all. A truly democratic response, and surely within the spirit of the forum?

I shall do as you say and PM you.

As for this poll, you can delete it as it serves no purpose, now.

Personally, I reckon it should stand! - it was me that was offered the option of having the poll removed, and I suggested it could (and should) be left.......:coolgleamA:

Go ahead Brosville, get some good info from you. Sorry though I missed the poll but looks like you won anyway:.)

Had he won, I would have accepted......

That's very noble of you PSAfloyd. Personally I thought he did win

Brosville 10 - PSAfloyd Nil was the seult, wasn't it?

Number two heretic summed it up....Backfired. 'Blew up in face' is a good description.

I reckon HP is still No 1 Heretic; we just need a good term for Brosville. Top Gun might be appropriate, 'cos sure as h*ll he came out top here.

RAB

Yes... There have been way too many of these back-stabbing polls against this member recently. And usually the people who start these polls are those who have come out of failed arguments with you-know-who and are trying to save face... And anyway, surely the point of a forum is to provide a place where people can voice their opinions and surely it would be a less interesting place without people who provide the other point of view???

If you don't want to read Bros's posts... Dont read 'em. It's as simple as that!!!

Ben P

i like bros's posts..... and enjoy learning from them.
do wish there was a little more info on beekeeping though as he obviously has a lot of experience to share bee-smilliebee-smilliebee-smillie

Quickest poll on record ??????????
Ah! well damage limitation I guess.

John W

And thank you all for your kind words.

I did look carefully before responding. I couldn't find any. So, is that a 'thanks for nothing'?

Only one slightly wrong-sided comment and that was, I think, simply 'sour grapes' from Victor.

As far as I am concerned, the result stands! Pretty unanimous really.

RAB

And thank you all for your kind words.

I did look carefully before responding. I couldn't find any. So, is that a 'thanks for nothing'?

Only one slightly wrong-sided comment and that was, I think, simply 'sour grapes' from Victor.

As far as I am concerned, the result stands! Pretty unanimous really.

RAB

Unless Floyd was referring to a PM he was sent supporting him. Which would be at odds with the public statement made.

Latest posts

Back