Brosville should be free to start as many threads as he likes, even when they only replicate his opinion from another discussion.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brosville should be free to start new threads at will even it is to continue an existing discussion.

• Yes, off course he should, as should everyone.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • To a degree. Maybe he might use a bit more discretion.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No, his deliberate spamming of the forum is an annoyance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know or don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And thank you all for your kind words.

I did look carefully before responding. I couldn't find any. So, is that a 'thanks for nothing'?

Only one slightly wrong-sided comment and that was, I think, simply 'sour grapes' from Victor.

As far as I am concerned, the result stands! Pretty unanimous really.

RAB

Er! wrong sided ?
Ah! yes having reread the entire thread , I can discern the misguided from the malicious, the penny on a drum followers from the real ground breakers and not forget the old adage 'actions speak louder than words'

Now brossy old mate, I'll bet your bathing in the notoriety this poll has has provided for you :party:

John W

Hi all,

Mmmmm, Bros I told you, you know too much about sensitive issues and not afraid to push the issues.

MY QUESTION IS,.. WHAT IS "psafloyd"'s hidden agenda, seems to me its all in one direction, psafloyd has some questions to answer? Does anyone here really know who its is, where they are from, etc etc, etc.

My thoughts but I'm sure this relpy will be met with the usual....:rofl:

Busy Bee

Hi all,

Mmmmm, Bros I told you, you know too much about sensitive issues and not afraid to push the issues.

MY QUESTION IS,.. WHAT IS "psafloyd"'s hidden agenda, seems to me its all in one direction, psafloyd has some questions to answer? Does anyone here really know who its is, where they are from, etc etc, etc.

Busy Bee

And why not ? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Aggg, I see you have revealed yourself Victor "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" LOL...

Nice Pouch.

Busy Bee

She's loverly ;).
Oh! and she lives in the real world !

Wolfie (power to the people)

And thank you all for your kind words.

I did look carefully before responding. I couldn't find any. So, is that a 'thanks for nothing'?

Only one slightly wrong-sided comment and that was, I think, simply 'sour grapes' from Victor.

As far as I am concerned, the result stands! Pretty unanimous really.

RAB

A hint of sarcasm from PSA perhaps??? In my opinion, if you start a fight you've got to take the counter-punches....

Ben P

Lets move on.
We all make mistakes with posts(well I do).

On a couple of occasions I have put my foot in it on the forum by having a go at the wrong member or posting advice that was far from sound when re-reading the question.

Its just the law of averages,the more posts you make the more chance you have of calling it wrong.
I have been left looking a t*t a couple of times.

maybe lock it with the rest loooooooooooool me make mistakes azz well loooooool

Hi all,

Busy Bee

I can take a reasonable guess.

Busy Bee,

Just seen your post and I can tell you I have no hidden agenda. In fact, I have no agenda at all, aside from learning as much as I can.

That said, I'm not going to swallow some of the nonsense and hyperbole pushed on the forum just because someone tells me I must believe it.

As for having questions to answer, fire ahead. Might be better to PM to avoid people getting bored, but I'm happy for you to share my answers with whomsoever you like.

A hint of sarcasm from PSA perhaps??? In my opinion, if you start a fight you've got to take the counter-punches....

Ben P

Ben, I always roll with the punches. I'm delighted with true debate, but haven't had a chance to dip in since very late last nigth as I've been away with work.

But sarcastic? Me? I'm hurt you could think so...

Ben, I always roll with the punches. I'm delighted with true debate, but haven't had a chance to dip in since very late last nigth as I've been away with work.

But sarcastic? Me? I'm hurt you could think so...

Soz PSA!!! Seems like it was a misinterpretation on my behalf... I thought it was sarcasm because you said "thanks for all the sympathy" when the resposes to your thread were not exactly...errr... sympathetic.

Hope this explains my miusinterpretation...

Sorry,

Ben P

Soz PSA!!! Seems like it was a misinterpretation on my behalf... I thought it was sarcasm because you said "thanks for all the sympathy" when the resposes to your thread were not exactly...errr... sympathetic.

Hope this explains my miusinterpretation...

Sorry,

Ben P

Don't apologise, Ben, no need. But I said "Thanks for all the kind words". No mention of sympathy and none required.

Latest posts

Back