Bottle for Sale on Ebay.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
3 National Hives & 1 Observation Hive.(Indoors) & lots of empty boxes..
My wife has for sale on ebay a 4.5 litre whiskey bottle which was her dad's.

Somebody has asked

Hello,
Is this item from smoke and pet free home both in your possession and also your fathers?
Best wishes

Do we mention the bees?

I wanted her to say she didnt know because it was found in a skip..

or floating in the river...

"Say, "yes" and spray it with Febreze. That's what everybody else does"

personally hate the stench of fabric conditioner on some items.

Yes the pets are not allowed in the house but we did have a goldfish in it once

Just the one bottle? Looks like you have been busy draining that lot :)

I would have asked "Have you got any that are full or yet to be emptied?"

Just thinking how much 4.5 litres of honey in a single bottle would be worth :drool5:

Hello,
Is this item from smoke and pet free home both in your possession and also your fathers?
Best wishes

Had the same query on an £bay bid when selling a Brass O Gauge railway locomotive Kit, i said we had a dog and lost their sale as they withdrew their £bay bid

just wonder how having a dog would have affected the brass!!! I would have thought the arsenic in the old low melting point solder more of a problem

However smoking and pet free becoming more and more a plus point if selling on £bay

Check out how much a Manchester lad is selling his lucozade bottle for! Current bids are over £1 million.

Check out how much a Manchester lad is selling his lucozade bottle for! Current bids are over £1 million.

I'll bet he ends up with a non-paying bidder though !! He made £14,000 from selling sweets and fizzy drinks at his school ... was asked to leave as he was driving a coach and horses through the school's healthy eating policy !!

Brings back a few memories for me though - my commercial career started when I used to buy five Park Drive Cigarettes for a shilling and sell them for 3d each at school - that will sort the babies out from the old men (and women) on here !!

I continued by extending my range into cartridges for fountain pens and I used to rent out rulers, compasses and protractors to those people who had forgotten it was trigonometry in maths day ! It was a flogging offence to rack up in maths without the said implements ....

Just the one bottle? Looks like you have been busy draining that lot :)

I would have asked "Have you got any that are full or yet to be emptied?"

Just thinking how much 4.5 litres of honey in a single bottle would be worth :drool5:

No, we actually have three of them...All from the 70's.

One is up to £32 at the moment..

Somebody has asked

Hello,
Best wishes

Do we mention the bees?

Ridiculous.

Somebody has asked

Hello,
Best wishes

Do we mention the bees?

Say yes for your house, but that it was drunk the night her dad moved out of his old house and noone can remember if there were pets, anyone smoking or an open fire. Or even where the house is...

Latest posts

Back