Best Value BK clothing?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waxing

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Looking for an additional suit for visitors (or me) to use.
I am wondering if anyone has had experience of a complete polycotton suit with veil and usual attributes offered for under £40 on e-Bay. Good selection of sizes sold under the brand name of MyBee.
Compared with some suppliers they appear to be very good value but sometimes things aren't as good as they look!
Anybody tried one of these, please?

Last edited:
I do know someone who bought a beesuit off fleabay for £40 from somewhere in Poland. Don't know if it's the one you have seen, but they are pleased with it.

I brought this one from ebbay item number: 150586066315 it is very good. and i close to me to . in fact i brought 2 :bigear:

Definitely a full suit when you are starting out, it gives you confidence. On my observation days at the BKA apiary, before I invested in my suit, I got stung twice through trousers. Something quite comforting about being securely zipped and velcro'ed in.

i got one for £35 a few weeks back, just went to look at it now, its gone up in price and is now £42. But i have to say it is of good quality and at my local BBKA Apiary the bees ignore me and go for them with the expencive sherriff suits on.

Just less pockets on the fleebay one

Do a search for traceyb beekeeping supplies. I got one from her last year for the
OH and I was most pleased with it.

Her prices have gone up to about £40 now (and they may be better than the nice cotton one I got), but I'd rather buy from the uk if the cost is the same.

Latest posts

Back