Beekeeping Forum

Help Support Beekeeping Forum:

Angel 

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
none
Hi Everyone
Im after someone to relocate the bees from the roof of my house.
They have been there for more than seven years now and have got very large. Despite swarming several times in the summer they are still there and I think there may be two colonies now.
I live in Kinlet dy12.. Any help or advise greatly appreciated.
The bee keepers locally are all getting on a bit and suggested I put a poist on here.
Thanks in advance
Angel

Amari 

Drone Bee
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
Hi Everyone
They have been there for more than seven years now and have got very large. Despite swarming several times in the summer they are still there and I think there may be two colonies now.
The bee keepers locally are all getting on a bit and suggested I put a poist on here.
Thanks in advance
Angel
Where's that?

Angel 

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
none
On the worcester/shropshire border. near Bewdley, bridgnorth, kidderminster.

Angel 

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
none
West Midlands gents, @Angel have a look at Shropshire beekeepers association Web page they cover that area.
Ask on there or Ludlow beekeepers association page L&dbka
Hopefully the link works.

Regards
Mark
Thanks Mark
They have a note on their site saying they do not remove established bees from buildings.

Gilberdyke John 

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Hi Everyone
Thanks in advance
Angel
Don't know if ABM would travel that far but here's some of his work -

Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
There is someone in Cheshire who is regularly posting videos of him removing colonies from buildings and I believe he travels widely

Pugmitch 

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
Stourport Honey company will remove bees from anywhere....says so on their card I’ve got! They’re based in Dudley Stourport-on-Severn Worcs DY13 0TT. Should suit you Angel.
Names and numbers are:

Paul Smith 07850 733377
Ben Griffiths 07929 772220

Hope that helps

Last edited:

bigadg 

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
none
I live just 2 miles from Kinlet and would love to come and watch the guys remove the bees,im a beekeeper in Highley

Gilberdyke John 

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Hi Everyone
Thanks in advance
Angel
If no one comes forward to sort matters there's always a machine option 😁 Komatsu PC360LC-11E0 excavator specs (2015 - 2021) | Diggers | LECTURA specs

Pembroke 

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
commercial
Number of Hives
All though primarily aimed at Swarms and their collection you may find someone on this national website who can do the job:

Angel 

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
none
I live just 2 miles from Kinlet and would love to come and watch the guys remove the bees,im a beekeeper in Highley
Hi
I spoke to the guy removing the bees this morning, he says theres no problem with you coming to watch..
This Saturday about one oclock. if you leave your phone number I'll text you the address.

Stourport Honey company will remove bees from anywhere....says so on their card I’ve got! They’re based in Dudley Stourport-on-Severn Worcs DY13 0TT. Should suit you Angel.
Names and numbers are:

Paul Smith 07850 733377
Ben Griffiths 07929 772220

Hope that helps