Bees in my roof

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angel

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
none
Hi Everyone
Im after someone to relocate the bees from the roof of my house.
They have been there for more than seven years now and have got very large. Despite swarming several times in the summer they are still there and I think there may be two colonies now.
I live in Kinlet dy12.. Any help or advise greatly appreciated.
The bee keepers locally are all getting on a bit and suggested I put a poist on here.
Thanks in advance
Angel

Hi Everyone
They have been there for more than seven years now and have got very large. Despite swarming several times in the summer they are still there and I think there may be two colonies now.
The bee keepers locally are all getting on a bit and suggested I put a poist on here.
Thanks in advance
Angel

Where's that?

On the worcester/shropshire border. near Bewdley, bridgnorth, kidderminster.

Kidderminster?
West Midlands gents, @Angel have a look at Shropshire beekeepers association Web page they cover that area.
Ask on there or Ludlow beekeepers association page L&dbka
Hopefully the link works.

Regards
Mark

West Midlands gents, @Angel have a look at Shropshire beekeepers association Web page they cover that area.
Ask on there or Ludlow beekeepers association page L&dbka
Hopefully the link works.

Regards
Mark
Thanks Mark
They have a note on their site saying they do not remove established bees from buildings.

Thanks Mark
They have a note on their site saying they do not remove established bees from buildings.

I don't know of hand who locally does removals on established colonys like that..
I will ask around for you

Hi Everyone
Thanks in advance
Angel
Don't know if ABM would travel that far but here's some of his work -

There is someone in Cheshire who is regularly posting videos of him removing colonies from buildings and I believe he travels widely

Stourport Honey company will remove bees from anywhere....says so on their card I’ve got! They’re based in Dudley Stourport-on-Severn Worcs DY13 0TT. Should suit you Angel.
Names and numbers are:

Paul Smith 07850 733377
Ben Griffiths 07929 772220

Hope that helps

Last edited:
I live just 2 miles from Kinlet and would love to come and watch the guys remove the bees,im a beekeeper in Highley

Hi Everyone
Thanks in advance
Angel
If no one comes forward to sort matters there's always a machine option 😁 Komatsu PC360LC-11E0 excavator specs (2015 - 2021) | Diggers | LECTURA specs

I live just 2 miles from Kinlet and would love to come and watch the guys remove the bees,im a beekeeper in Highley
Hi
I spoke to the guy removing the bees this morning, he says theres no problem with you coming to watch..
This Saturday about one oclock. if you leave your phone number I'll text you the address.

Stourport Honey company will remove bees from anywhere....says so on their card I’ve got! They’re based in Dudley Stourport-on-Severn Worcs DY13 0TT. Should suit you Angel.
Names and numbers are:

Paul Smith 07850 733377
Ben Griffiths 07929 772220

Hope that helps

Latest posts

Back