Bee keeping Auctions this year? where are they?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackbrood

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
I was just have a nosey round and web and stumble across this site www.be ehivemaker.co.uk/northern-bee-auction.html (not linked to me)

This site states there is a bee keeping auction at Houghton Village Hall, Carlisle, 9th April 2011

Does any one else know of any others?

BB

Last edited:
Sussex Bee keepers Auction/Market is at Heathfield Community College on May 21st. Good bee stalls and lots for sale- or sell your excess!

Sussex Bee keepers Auction/Market is at Heathfield Community College on May 21st. Good bee stalls and lots for sale- or sell your excess!

thanks Heather, way to far for me but I am sure there will be lots of people on here that would find attending very useful and interesting

it is nice to see that there are a few already planned. should be a few good days out.

Saturday 7th May 2011
Meon valley beekeepers auction
Greatham Village Hall
Hants
GU33 6HE

(between Farnham and Petersfield).

Heather,

Are there any earlier than that round us???

Thanks,

Ben P
West Sussex bee keepers
The 2011 event will take place on Saturday 30th April at Brinsbury Campus, North Heath, Pulborough

Come on Ben - I Googled for that,;)

February Saturday 26th 1.00pm
NBKA AUCTION

Easton College Sports & Leisure Centre, NR9 5DX

Norfolk BKA auction

the norfolk lot like to be one step ahead of the game!!

Bee keeping auctions

thats an early one Tony.

I think our nearest is Ruishton Village Hall, just outside Taunton, Somerset on Sunday 27th March. Usually some good kit around and some not so.....let buyer beware!;)

How many of these auctions have live bees ?

Sadly, there are none around these parts (the North West) as far as I can tell.

However, I've decided to set Saturday 7th May aside and to travel to Gloucester for the day!!

The Norfolk one doesn't have any live bees.

Back