Banned from the BBKA FB group

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daroco

House Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Has anyone else had any experience of this? It seems pretty unreasonable that this can happen with no reason given or opportunity to discuss what the issue is

Has anyone else had any experience of this? It seems pretty unreasonable that this can happen with no reason given or opportunity to discuss what the issue is

What did you do?

I've had my BKA ring me up and ask me to delete something I'd posted on there.

That's the thing - I don't know! I'd rather someone said I'm unhappy with whatever it is that's upset them and dealt with things that way rather than simply banned me. Maybe they didn't like the elf posts...

Only one Barbie involved and not directly... the elf only knows his bees (no-one has bothered to explain the birds yet).

i was banned from their original discussion forum on their web site in 2009, ZAP gone, no reason, just removed just because i argued that solid crown boards if insulated would not cause bees to eat more stores and die drowning in condensation Though perhaps my reply was a bit sarcastic to the moderator

i crept back in once the changed the format to members only but dont really post on facebook or their forum

I don't think there's been even interaction with the moderator - so all a bit of a mystery. Perhaps they will show a bit of Christmas spirit and goodwill and lift their ban.

I have now been re added and apparently that's what it was. Not entirely sure how it is different to several other posts in there - but apparently it attracted a lot of complaints.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back