At The Hive Entrance

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Storm™

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
WBC
Hi

Trying to get hold of a copy of At The Hive Entrance. Online resources just either do not work or the only alternative is a torrent. Trouble with that is, I cannot download it as I only have a dongle for access. And besides the dongle service provider will not authorise torrent. Has anyone got a copy they can email or a place where you can get good old fashioned paper????

Thanks in advance guys been trawling for this ever since it came upon here about a year ago.

- Hope you enjoy it!

- Hope you enjoy it!
Thanks Bros, and thanks Totnes group for hosting if anyone from the area is reading.

Just an idea, should the forum consider hosting a library for these out of copyright and public domain publications? There are more readers here than any of the area groups.

Thanks Brosville.
Something for winter reading. not worthy

It's been back in print for a while now, got mine last year. Northern Bee Books or Amazon. I would suggest look athe download, iof you like it buy it as it's one to dip into regularly.

I checked amazon last night Sky - "none in stock and we don't know when it will be back in stock". Dunno bout northern though.

Thank you:)
been after that for a while.

One quick question - I can open the link. No problem. I can save it no problem. But if I try and open the saved version it says it can't it's damaged - trying to repair - nope damaged cannot open. I've tried this on two laptops and two iPhones. So I'm assuming it has some type of protection in it. I will print mine off when I'm near a printer next. Its a fascinating book.

Just tried my saved copy and it works fine

Cheers wightbees I'll have a rummage tomorrow. iPhones and adobe are at odds anyway so the adobe could be out of date on the lappy.

Most peculiar! I've just downloaded and opened it again - no problem at all - all I can think of is that Storm somehow got a corrupted copy - perhaps try downloading it again?

Thank you Brosville.

Well deleted Adobe. And I was still able to open the file. What I found out was that the file is opening in google chrome. Adobe does not work any more. So when I saved the file in adobe format, my adobe said it was corrupted. Actually its fine. So I can read the saved copy, offline, through google chrome lol. Long way round for the same result. Ill re download adobe and see what that does.

The forum cannot condone links to websites that may contain copyright material that is offered for free.

Latest posts

Back