Asian hornet education aid

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Presently there is no established population of velutina in the UK so FC is not justified or warranted. If the UK wants to stay 'free' from established velutina, trapping and mitigation are not the way to go.
Perhaps you should volunteer to do a session for them

Perhaps you should volunteer to do a session for them
Love to but I am drowing at the moment trying to keep the UK supplied with medicines. Hopefully the situation will ease come the end of the year and I'll be able to honour the invitations I have already received. It is a difficult balance to strike when there is fear driving a lot of uninformed actions.

Love to but I am drowing at the moment trying to keep the UK supplied with medicines. Hopefully the situation will ease come the end of the year and I'll be able to honour the invitations I have already received. It is a difficult balance to strike when there is fear driving a lot of uninformed actions.
I’ve suggested they ask you. It’s a two hour zoom thing. I’ve probably thrown you to the lions. Sorry.

Latest posts

Back