allotment eviction

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should ask, did they stop learning or, has someone stopped teaching. It's largely due to parenting!

Some of the kids I was at school with couldn't even recognise a stinging nettle!

Had some fun introducing them though. :smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

I bet some poor, (overpaid) teacher has had to risk assess the likelihood of anaphylactic shock via nettle stings!

These days they all spend their time on f-book or the latest computer game, (the kids too)!

Well ... you've just upset a whole load of teachers and teachers relatives ... clearly you have been a teacher who earned so much money that you could afford to leave teaching and do another job ? It's the problem with parenting that TEACHERS have to cope with on a daily basis and if you think they are overpaid I'd suggest you do a week in a school (any school .. from infants to seniors) and see for yourself whether you think teachers are overpaid after that experience ...

It's no wonder that teachers have such a tough time with some kids when the parents clearly have no respect for the profession that looks after their children for more waking hours than many of the parents do ...

:banghead::banghead:

Good luck with finding a new out apiary, at least your not near these idiots!!

http://tiny.cc/6st1ix

Oh my god. I hope karma catches up with that basket and he gets badly stung, you know, with him being allergic and all. Hateful man. Did you read those comments?! Some seriously thick people out there.

Oh my god. I hope karma catches up with that basket and he gets badly stung, you know, with him being allergic and all. Hateful man. Did you read those comments?! Some seriously thick people out there.[/QUOTE

I don't know about Karma ... I hope the remaining bees which are still in the wall (which this Knobhead Redneck loony tune knew nothing about) grew to mammoth proportions, the queen got mated with the worst Africanised bees in the Southern States and turned on him and his trailer park relatives as they were lighting their barbie with a gallon of high octane and stung him and his relllies to the point where THEY fell on their own flaming barbie and it incinerated the lot of them along with their property ...

Does that express my feelings strongly enough ? Its an old thread on that dreadful forum but I've made a mental note never to go there again ...

When I had my bees on an allotment, a couple who kept bees also decided they were going to take a frame of eggs from my hive, without asking, to check if their bees were Q-. They took a frame bang from the middle of the brood box and guess what? You guessed it, they took my queen. I was livid!

I remember that, Kaz.

I had been knocking out queen cells the inspection before too, but luckily I had missed one. Do you remember the queen I grew too? ( Well, the bees really, but I'm taking the credit ) She was the most beautiful queen anyone has ever seen! What struck me was as soon as I opened the hive, I turned to my mentor and said " They are queenless. " I just knew, even before I spotted the missing frame. I have no clue how I knew, I just did.

It is probably better to keep them where others can't interfere with them.

It might not get you the favourable result, but councils can overrule committees.

Absolutely effing disgusting. I knew what was coming as soon as I saw the Something Awful logo at the top.

"Gently caress" those guys, I believe is the correct SA terminology.

Last edited:

I suppose if he had set fire to himself or his house or gotten multiple bees stings it would be the bees fault..

Stupid idiot has probably got two viscious dogs and wouldnt for one moment think that they might hurt a child..

You should ask, did they stop learning or, has someone stopped teaching. It's largely due to parenting!

Some of the kids I was at school with couldn't even recognise a stinging nettle!

Had some fun introducing them though. :smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

I bet some poor, (overpaid) teacher has had to risk assess the likelihood of anaphylactic shock via nettle stings!

These days they all spend their time on f-book or the latest computer game, (the kids too)!

You really mustn't believe everything you write on the internet!

Thanks everyone for your words. The guy in question used walk around the ploy naked and was seen doing rude things to himself a couple of years ago. I should reportvhim to the police, still might yet as he has caused me the grief.

Any road I'm knocking on doors and working the land boundary where I live. Spoke with a stable hand yesterday who offered me some land but I had to turn it down as it was next to the stables don't want swarming effecting horses. Also might have 2 other offers also. I'm hoping in this day and age when I tell people I'm a beekeeper and my plight being removed from my plot people may be accommodating. I'm sure I will find someone. Again kind regards to all.

Latest posts

Back