The joys of extracting

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, It was not purchased through tbornes but wish I had, really do need help with it, I suspect it is the control box but am not sure if we can check it inside, are they easy to replace ? Or are we able to open the box to check the wiring, struggling to find instructions as I only have a 3 page instruction leaflet that only mentions the connector that I suspect is ok but will check that soon.
You need someone local with an engineering background, preferably electrical engineering to have a look at it for you. It's a bit far for me but I'm sure there'll be someone near you. Google electronic repairs in your town.

Thanks, It was not purchased through tbornes but wish I had, really do need help with it, I suspect it is the control box but am not sure if we can check it inside, are they easy to replace ? Or are we able to open the box to check the wiring, struggling to find instructions as I only have a 3 page instruction leaflet that only mentions the connector that I suspect is ok but will check that soon.

Probl
The supplier should still support it. I know that the control box is a problem on these machines so I would go back to the supplier and ask for a replacement.

Latest posts

Back