All I want are bees

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beepig

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
WBC
Number of Hives
Trawling through lists of categories does not fill me with joy. Tapping this blooming I pad is hard enough in my condition.
I have moved to Pembrokeshire joined the local group plus bbka but I need a colony of welsh black bees. Anyone?
The Pembrokeshire promise has infiltrated the local group and the bees me thinks. Help

Maybe keep eye out for a auction, most likely bet . You might be lucky here though
Preloved did have some?

TBKA auction on the 13th May always bees for sale and a good selection of kit,Why not come along.

Trawling through lists of categories does not fill me with joy. Tapping this blooming I pad is hard enough in my condition.
I have moved to Pembrokeshire joined the local group plus bbka but I need a colony of welsh black bees. Anyone?
The Pembrokeshire promise has infiltrated the local group and the bees me thinks. Help

Good for you for being sympathetic to local populations and conditions.

Welsh Black bees !! i doubt it,

Perhaps they all trip over the frames & shout Yaki Da then go very subdued when the word Rugby is mentioned? :icon_204-2:

On a less frivolous note, are they similar to the Cornish Black Bees, my presumption would be that they were?

Latest posts

Back