Absolutely

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yossarian

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
I was thinking of freezing myself at -273 degrees. My mate says I'll die, but I think I'll be 0K

Yossarian

If I hear no more from you I'll take it that your mate was correct :hat:.

John

Reminds me of the story about Simon Cowell recently who said he was going to have his body frozen.
I thought he was going to do it soon.

"Going to have his body frozen"??? Have you seen him on tv??? He's so hard-hearted at times, he could freeze the sun if he were close enough!

I have a large chest freezer and a pad-lock, can someone give me a hand to push him in while I put the lock on?

It is only -18 so it might take a while for him to freeze:hat:

I think it is supposed to be a joke as absolute zero is -273.15 degrees celsius.

We knew that. It just reminded me of something, else.
Cowell apparently said that he could be thawed when doctors had a cure for what had been wrong with him .......arrogance, vanity, stupidity, pig headed.................. But who would be daft enough to thaw him out?

VEG;12542 said:
I think it is supposed to be a joke as absolute zero is -273.15 degrees celsius.

Eureka, and absolute zero is how many degrees Kelvin (often abbreviated to K)?

Yoss

Absolute zero is also precisely equivalent to 0 °R on the Rankine scale, and −459.67° on the Fahrenheit scale.

Yossarian;12489 said:
I was thinking of freezing myself at -273 degrees. My mate says I'll die, but I think I'll be 0K

Yossarian

VEG;12590 said:
Absolute zero is also precisely equivalent to 0 °R on the Rankine scale, and −459.67° on the Fahrenheit scale.

So when Yossarian said he'd be 0K, you could reply, "Oh, arr?"

Latest posts

Back