Abelo Flash sale & others

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angry_Mob

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
30+
Abelo doing one of their flash sales for anyone interested as they haven't ran many this year, 10% off (almost) everything with code NHS20.

Thornes also doing a more limited sale and 10% off with code NHS10.

Oh yes, four days ago it was only complete hives - so l missed out!!

The new ten percent offer would still apply but I like the versatility of being able to mix and match what parts I need ie extra feeders or brood boxes in which the complete hive discount doesn't apply to.

Says it ends tomorrow midnight on the home page banner.

Would be useful if Abelo sent out a text alert to account customers when a sale was imminent.
Maybe worth those in charge sending a link to suppliers asking them to put up sale notifications, it could have its own sticky.

I saw this thread on Sunday morning, and left it until mid evening before doing anything about it. I was too late. I'd even have had pink hives, but all colours were sold out.
They still had the unpainted, but life's too short.

I saw this thread on Sunday morning, and left it until mid evening before doing anything about it. I was too late. I'd even have had pink hives, but all colours were sold out.
They still had the unpainted, but life's too short.

They had plenty of the loose items, I had x7 "hives" in my basket yesterday evening but didn't pull the trigger.

I see however the code is still working... might do it yet.

Latest posts

Back