A Royal Appointment,organic farming.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hivemaker.

Queen Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Countryfile on at the moment is very interesting, mainly about organic farming, a special edition with Prince Charles, he certainly does a lot of good things for the countryside.

Countryfile sees the team visit Prince Charles's Gloucestershire farm where they find out about organic farming and the prince's passion for the countryside.

Countryfile on at the moment is very interesting, mainly about organic farming, a special edition with Prince Charles, he certainly does a lot of good things for the countryside.

I'm sat watching it as well ... not the usual 'dumbed down' Countryfile for a change ! Worth a watch on iplayer if you've missed it.

An excellent programme..

Missed it due to Mothers Day cooking duties.
Will definitely watch it, look forward to hearing what Prince Charles said, I think he is class!

Utterly superb, he's an all round good egg, and shows how it is possible to farm organically, sustainably, and profitably........

If the inducements were available through the "system", then many more farmers could do the same - sadly, in my experience, the odds are stacked firmly against people wanting to "go organic".......

He may have the money, but he is still running his organic farm profitably, and helping others to do the same, be good to see more programs like this one, instead of never ending soap operas.

Totally agree HM, and he has a sense of humor that is rarely seen. I wonder if there are any bees on the estate!!!! With a very varied crop and organic the honey should be very good.

I regret I cannot afford his food.. excellent tho it may be.

Latest posts

Back