Hello from Royal Honey, need help!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Royal Honey

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hello colleagues,

My name is Dennis. I am a self-employed honey trader in the UK. My main business partner is Belarus (BY) biggest honey producer company Honey Family (HF). I have the authority to represent HF business interests in the United Kingdom (UK). My target is to find an honest business partner who would be interested in buying a significant amount of high-quality honey in bulk. Please let me tell you more about Honey Family, principles, quality control and its supplier capabilities.

About the Honey Family

The bee farm "Honey Family" is a company with an excellent reputation, good practices in the field of beekeeping and excellent prospects. We have been dealing with bees on a professional basis for over ten years. Our apiary has about 1000 bee colonies, and our goal is to double the number by next season. Our colonies are spread around three regions in Belarus. An expert team of beekeepers and assistants works with bees. Every year we get a high yield of honey and other bee products.

Principles

Our central principle is honesty towards customers and honesty towards bees. It means that there are no sugar, antibiotics and other "harmful" substances in our honey. Our honey is collected directly in our apiaries and is not exposed to any chemical or physical effects.
Honesty to the bees means that we carry out all the work on the apiaries on time, with high quality and approach the issue very seriously, excluding rush, flaws and other "amateur" mistakes. It allows us to always get a good harvest of honey and other bee products. Our products are 100% natural.
Quality control

We are selling our honey under our brand in the supermarkets across BY. Although, we have some partners who sell our honey under their brand, and we are carrying all productions, labelling and packing. Before our honey goes on the supermarket shelves, it is tested and certificated by government accredited laboratories and authorities. We do have our laboratory testing for our personal needs as well, so we can monitor the quality of honey internally. Although, we approved of getting the European Union certificate that our apiaries comply with organic standards.

Our capabilities

We can supply different types of raw honey in 200-liter metal barrels:
Rapeseed - more than 50 tons
Wildflower - more than 50 tons
Forest - more than 50 tons
Buckwheat - more than 50 tons
Lime Blossom - more than 30 tons

I would massively appreciate if someone could share information about what companies I could contact regarding honey wholesale?

I am struggling to find them myself. Spent hours on google, but still, haven't found much..

P.S. Contacted Rowse Honey, but haven't got reply yet, so keep searching.

Have a perfect day. Keep buzzzzzing...

Ummmm. I don't think you are going to get much help here! We are honey producers too which says it all really. Why would we want to flood the market with your honey? Just a thought!

Only a beginner in this hobby but I've already learnt that too much imported honey (some of it not good quality) is not good for British Beekeeping. Ditto don't think you will get contacts on here.

Ummmm. I don't think you are going to get much help here! We are honey producers too which says it all really. Why would we want to flood the market with your honey? Just a thought!
Fair point, but I am not looking to flood or get into YOUR market with my honey. I am looking for a different market. I am looking to trade raw honey business to business if that makes sense. I am looking for honey whole buyers / whole consumers if I can say in this way.

Only a beginner in this hobby but I've already learnt that too much imported honey (some of it not good quality) is not good for British Beekeeping. Ditto don't think you will get contacts on here.
Fair point, but for example, Rowse Honey uses more than 27 thousands tons a year. Just think of its number 27 000. They are importing honey from all over the world according to information on its website.

I understand your willingness to support local beekeeping, but the UK doesn't produce enough honey anyway. And honey is imported anyway. This honey is monitored by border authorities and companies who produce honey and honey products anyway.

We are an honest and transparent business. We are not looking to sell sugar syrup which looks like honey.

Just put honey packers U.K. in google you go straight to the association....an extra 1000 colonies this year and no feeding, you are clearly talented beekeepers...?

Thank you for your help!

We don't hold all colonies at the same place. They spread around three regions. The strategy we use to get so high number of colonies is very simple and honest.

1) We made like a co-operation where any local beekeeper is welcome to join and supply his honey for us. This programme benefits to them hence more local beekeepers join our family. The quality is tested.

2) We distribute extra hives to those who are interested in increasing their bee farm. It's like renting hives to someone where in the and we get our set share on honey.

Must be hard to monitor so many standards/practices with so many individual beekeepers invovled

Latest posts

Back