A HUGE thank you.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kazmcc

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
None, although I have my eye on one ( Just don't tell Dusty ;) )
Can I take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to all of you. Your kindness has overwhelmed me and taken a great deal of worry off my mind. I would never have got this far without your support and advice.

We now have enough equipment to see us through to next year, and we will be working hard in the meantime to raise enough to make running the project a little easier by having the equipment we need ready to use in advance instead of the cockeyed way we have been having to do it so far. There are so many of you I would like to thank, the list is long of those who have donated equipment to our project. I am very grateful to each and every one of you.

This time next year, our lovely bees will be out of the bits and peices hive we've been lumbered with and have a brand new hive, with fitted kitchen and walk in wardrobe ;) The kind of hive I could only dream of having my bees in :drool5:

I would like to add that today, I actually gave advice and it was correct! For those of you who have followed my journey, you will know what a big deal this is to me. I can hardly believe it! See! I do take notice lol ;)

what a lovely response, there are some great people on here, we all felt for you , as you say next year..!!!
Ps would you like some curtains for your hives?;)

what a lovely response, there are some great people on here, we all felt for you , as you say next year..!!!
Ps would you like some curtains for your hives?;)

This is the hive of all hives. I think fixtures and fittings are included. Power shower, little room just outside the entrance to take off their little bee boots, the works! ;)

It really is a beauty not worthy

I always love seeing your posts. They are a joy. You are one of the nicest people the bees could wish to have looking after their interests.
I know where I can get a 52'' plasma screen tv cheap for the girls. :)

I always love seeing your posts. They are a joy. You are one of the nicest people the bees could wish to have looking after their interests.
I know where I can get a 52'' plasma screen tv cheap for the girls. :)

Thank you!!

....and psst.....how much for the TV? Heee, they don't know they are born do they? When I was a lass, and looting TVs, it took 3 of us to carry one away ;)

Joking! Only joking lol, I have never looted in my life.........not TVs anyway :p

I'm glad there has been so much help. You seem to have fought tooth and nail for that colony you deserve a little help.
You'll be able to do a split next year and have your own bees next to the school hive. Then you can use your own decent kit and don't forget to mark it.
Pictures please.....................

Latest posts

Back