A good Polish experience.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poly Hive

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
12 and 18 Nucs
www.lyson.com.pl

I have had discussions with this company over a period of time and today recieved my order.

I bought two small candle moulds and a new bee suit.

The moulds work fine and the suit is what I expected and more than up to my expectations.

Total cost was £65-50p of that £10 was the bank charge to send the money.

Suit was E35.9
Moulds x 2 E 8.6
Airmail was E20.6

That came to £55.5 plus the already mentioned £10.

Money sent on Tuesday, goods received today. :)

Some interesting stuff on the site and there is an English version.

www.lyson.com.pl

PH

i have used them several times when i used to go on holiday in europe with a caravan and then brought it back full of gear. there used to be one of there suppliers near where we worked in poland and even now , since i dont work there they are happy to take an order and for it to be collected and paid for on the day.

in that way if they dont have instock what you want it will be when you turn up. there extractors used to be very reasonably priced to, not certain now as i have not used them for 2 years

It's a shame they don't stock Langstroth frames :(
But yes ,they are good to deal with :)

I got some frames from Lyson last year. Very very good value and well made. I actually got them to make frames to fit a Swienty medium poly, which surprisingly wasn't one of their standard sizes (a Dadant shallow frame in fact). Even with shipping costs it worked out about 50p for a first quality Hoffman frame.
They do have English speakers, though not quite as polished (no pun intended) as those at Swienty.

Latest posts

Back