• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

15 Frame Electric Radial Extractor

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Number of Hives
0 - Now in beeless retirement!
I am selling my 15 frame Lega electric extractor on ebay at the moment, item number: 310594525639

This extractor will take Manley frames, which not all do. In normal use it take 15 super frames radially in all the normal sizes, including BS National Supers, Langstroth Shallow and Dadant Medium. It also has 3 screens for taking frames up to and including Dadant/Jumbo Langstroth so covers BS National Brood, Commercial and Langstroth.

All stainless steel construction, apart from legs. Diameter 65 cm, height to top of drum 95 cm. All easily dismantled for cleaning and storage. The wooden base I have made has rubber feet so it can be used on a hard surface without marking it or vibrating out of the door!

Cost today of a new one would be around £1,000.00. It is in very good condition with no sign of wear in bearings or motor etc. Collect only from Kingsbridge, South Devon but help could be given delivering locally.

Genuine reason for sale - we are moving to a new, smaller house and I am giving up beekeeping to spend more time travelling.

8465342868_0a5a85d94f_c.jpg

Genuine reason for sale - we are moving to a new, smaller house and I am giving up beekeeping to spend more time travelling

Good luck with the sale, and good luck for the future. :)

NOW SOLD.

Many thanks to the Forum for the exposure - it attracted over 500 page views and over 50 "Watchers" which I suspect is more than I might have expected if just left to fleabay, given this is probably not the best time of year for selling such equipment.

Latest posts

Back