Your help is needed please

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blimey!!!!......I thought it was quite educational....though I havent figured out wether I fitted into the trying to be helpful , or the know it all camp. Wasnt trying to be all knowing.
But it does show harsh some people get in answering simple questions, maybe we should all count to 100 before replying?......ho hum :leaving:

By the way Crazy bull Up yours!!!!!

aND Finman they are still in the obs hive not in any trees d...head.

:chillpill: Bcrazy calm down I honestly thought it was a joke hence the smiley face at the end of my post! I just assumed you'd had someone else ask a very similar question and wanted to point out what the correct answer was. I didn't mean to offend you but did reply a perfectly sensible solution which was put them in a bigger box which would enable them to spread out enabling the queen to be found easier.

If a complete begineer had asked the question i wouldn't have given a jokey comment but due to you having several hives i assumed you would know the course of action.

A simple 'I wasn't joking guys' would have sorted the situation but to come and call Finman a D*^khead and swear at me is a bit ott and i'm sorry you felt you had to react like that.

All the best

C B

Lol I think this hot weather is getting to some people:chillpill:

Bcrazy,

Yeah, stay in your pram!

I did say it must be a spoof! All those new beeks trying hard to be helpful to an experienced beek of 25 years?

RAB

oliver90owner wind your neck in dogs breath.

If you are going to continue the slanging match take it to pm it does this forum no favours whatsoever

Sorry guys but I am sat here laughing at this thread...

Now lets all play nice.
And stop kicking that sand around or the sandpit will be out of bounds.

Latest posts

Back