who sell's good queens on here ?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prana vallabha

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
5 national hives , 1 nuc
hi ,,,, i can remember people talking about someone on the forum selling good queens as one of my hives needs to be requeened due to hot tempered offspring ,,,,,,,please let me know a.s.a.p

many thanks

Are you sure it's not some other factor like a change in the weather or robbing?

Mine were horrible when I visited today, but last week they were gentle and calm.

Hivemaker's Queens and their progeny are great, worth every penny. Also very productive.
not worthy

Hivemaker for me too. Having kept bees for 37 years and having purchased many queens I can honestly say none come close to the qualities possessed by these queens of which their gentleness is only one.

had some good queens off bs honey bees some 2 year old now and still going strong

they deffanatly gone hot, queen there last week , ( she is a locally mated queen , about a month and half old ) last week was the first time they went crazy and this week , i havent got a word for it i could not work them i just had to shut them up . Next week i will wear more armour ( baseball hat , thick leather gloves and move the hive 40 feet away for an hour before i open to requeen hopefully there wil not be as many in the hive ,,,,,,,,,now just got to get a queen , any tips in requeening this lot would be helpfull

Back