What do you want for Christmas?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erichalfbee

Super Moderator
Staff member
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Well somebody had to start this one.
I spotted this....Just handy for the camper van :)

Attachments

• 17b22d2c-b1fe-435f-bc41-835b4a655c06.jpg
    17b22d2c-b1fe-435f-bc41-835b4a655c06.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 16
Well, I've already had mine. Collected Wednesday. Not yet unloaded from car, but will do in the morning.

Well, I've already had mine. Collected Wednesday. Not yet unloaded from car, but will do in the morning.

Yes ... got mine some weeks ago but I had to make room for it in the workshop and it sat in the back of the car for nine weeks ....just finished building the stand for it and it's nearly at the point where I can start and use it ... Don't you so love guessing games ? ... I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours !!!:icon_204-2:

Reluctant to ask santa for any bee related products as they are much cheaper in the sales after Christmas

I might buy this fore myself lol

Attachments

• 41DjLVMu+1L._SX355_.jpg
    41DjLVMu+1L._SX355_.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 10
Mine is on order - too late for Christmas. Some time next year Rolls Royce salesperson said.

Swarm......Now there's a thing. Mind you, a nice warm Christmas throwing prawns on barbies might be a nice thing for you and Mrs Swarm to enjoy....stuff the weather here!

Latest posts

Back