wax products licences

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeogi75

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
15 nationals
does any one have info on where to look up beeswax products licence regs, have been looking but cannot find specific to beekeepers selling goods

Not sure if there are rules around wax but I know there are loads around making cosmetics

went to a farmers market to ask about prices, and was asked if I had public liability insurance and licences for each of my products, was given the info by a stall holder who had the info from someone who wanted to sell on the stalls

does any one have info on where to look up beeswax products licence regs, have been looking but cannot find specific to beekeepers selling goods

Candles need a simple warning about supervision of naked flames, children and mentally impaired.

Wax polishes a warning label if containing Turpentine

Cosmetics... a minefield!

Try your local County Council Trading Standards.................

Nos da

Cosmetics... a minefield!

Try your local County Council Trading Standards.................

Nos da

I know someone who had a nightmare when some random trading standards discovered her selling cosmetics, when he found out she complied with all the regulations around cosmetics he then went to town on her selling honey.

Back