Vandalism.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can show me a badger that can throw the heavy roofs of Nationals thirty yards in all directions,then also remove the foundation and throw that(with out eating anything) then chuck the Brood Boxes across the field and also the frames as well,I would like to see it,the farm is arable no animals.This was HUMAN vandalism.with no houses near for miles.:banghead:

Contact local papers and tell them about it. They might have done stories about plight of bees and they may do one about bee KILLERS.

Contact local papers and tell them about it. They might have done stories about plight of bees and they may do one about bee KILLERS.
My wife had a full head of steam,and she put fingers to keyboard and we had a letter in the local paper pointing out the stupidity of the risk and also reminding about an incident that happened locally but with wasps where a lady was killed owing to some fool prodding a wasps nest with his walking stick,she happened to be the side of the hedge that they favoured for vengence.

Latest posts

Back