Treatment-Free section

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you be interested in a dedicated Treatment-Free section

• Yes

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some people seem to think that a separate section will mean that most people won't bother to dip into a TF section. I'm not overly interested in certain subjects but since I always open up via the "new posts" I get to see any topic that is being commented on. Either way I will be reading the comments on a TF section.

Well if we need a section for every subject discussed, can we also have one for native bees then?

...certainly, one to discuss different types of bee, their pros and cons. We'd probably need a UN observer corps, permanently in residence in order to avoid an outbreak of war. :sport-smiley-002:

...certainly, one to discuss different types of bee, their pros and cons. We'd probably need a UN observer corps, permanently in residence in order to avoid an outbreak of war. :sport-smiley-002:
Game’s up Fiat. Bye bye again.

Last edited:
If it was in the Beekeeping Main Section, it might be helpful as we could have different threads for different topics within TF. I think new beekeepers would look at all the sections in the Main section just to get their bearings.

Well if we need a section for every subject discussed, can we also have one for native bees then?
Or one for the ones who believe in the imported Buckfast ? Foreign hybrids and requeen every season are best zeolites! :calmdown:

If it was in the Beekeeping Main Section, it might be helpful as we could have different threads for different topics within TF. I think new beekeepers would look at all the sections in the Main section just to get their bearings.
Threads are dictated by members who start them - sometimes, where there is a relevance in past posts, it makes more sense to resurrect prior thread and add a fresh comment. One of the things that do occasionally frustrate are thread titles that do not reflect the content of the thread .. thread titles should give some indication of what the thread is about and then they will usually attract interest.

For instance I've seen threads started with the title something like 'Question from Newbie' when a better title would be 'Newbie has difficulties with Varroa load'.

Just my opinion of course... regardless of thread titles the usual suspects will normally respond.

Only 38 people are concerned enough about it to bother voting and one of those was Fiat on a flying return visit
It will be left as it is
Thanks for everybody's opinion

For instance I've seen threads started with the title something like 'Question from Newbie' when a better title would be 'Newbie has difficulties with Varroa load'.
Give one of us a shout if you spot that so that we can change it

Latest posts

Back