THorne sale prices on line

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah they sent it to me instead lol

be no good for you.....

Special order for Norfolk student bees trained in areosol spraying and brick throwing skills. Their first mission code named "Operation Regent Street" wasnt as intensive as it should have been because of the lack of equipment.....

Emailed and asked for an update.

Reply.

Thank you for your order and message. We are still working through the
Sale orders of the first day - Monday 29th November. I hope we will get
to the Wednesday orders during the week before Christmas.

Regards
Gill

Blimey, they must have had loads of orders. Glad I did mine at 0930 on the Monday now.

Emailed and asked for an update.

Reply.

Thank you for your order and message. We are still working through the
Sale orders of the first day - Monday 29th November. I hope we will get
to the Wednesday orders during the week before Christmas.

Regards
Gill

My order finally arrived today.

Got a text message saying delivery would be between 11.15 and 12.30.
which it did....

No email from Th****s tho.....

Ours arrived yesterday, 16/12, and was ordered am on 29th,
the box was split open top to bottom on one corner and the metal roof was in need of a mallet and block, but otherwise all good.
Just got to put it all together, sooner rather than later!

Strange! I have recived the above email and on the PC it reads the same as above, but the same email read on my phone reads the following (I have sent it to my works email to copy past the following)

But on my phone if I view as HTML it reads corretly!.

Hope no one misses the sale?
Just joined this forum and I need help to know what buy my sister who is going start the bee keeping.
Any advice what to purchase as a gift for her and where to buy it?
Cath.

Ask your sisiter! Every beekeeper has a wish-list, and will know exactly what they want, where it is cheapest/best...and will love you for asking. Buying 'something' could mean an item that sits in the corner of the shed never moving against something they need.

Ours arrived yesterday, 16/12, and was ordered am on 29th,
the box was split open top to bottom on one corner and the metal roof was in need of a mallet and block, but otherwise all good.
Just got to put it all together, sooner rather than later!

Then you can play with the box.....

I was going to write that somebody on ebay is offering vouchers for courses, but I wont as it might be somebody on here and dont want to promote free advertising....:driving:

they are making the 14 x12 brood.
i am not in any rush, was just looking forward to putting it together over crimbo!

does feel a bit naughty though selling sale items that don't exist!!!!!!!

"Does Feel a bit naughty though Selling sale items that don't exist!!!!!!!"

xmas sofa retailers have been doing this for ages - ok by me so long as it is made clear that goods are being ORDERED rather than being available for immediate despatch.

I'd be happy to get a bargain that arrived some time ready for spring. You don't need the hive NOW and it doesn't take THAT long to put one together no matter how bad your DIY skills.

i'm waiting for WPF to get dragged into this thread now!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back