Thanks to all Experienced Members

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpearce4

Queen Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Number of Hives
a few more than last year but still not enough
Hiya

I have only been a member of the forum for a few weeks and have had need to ask a few what to some may be very stupid questions, but to me as a newbee are for things that are a bit confusing.

I really want to say a big heartfelt thankyou to all those that have read my questions and given me answers.

Im sure that other newbees feel the same way and im happy to include them in my thanks.

so from all of us to all of you that help us out Thank you so much!!!!

bee-smillie :cheers2: :grouphug: :party:

There are no stupid questions we have all asked them or thought about them.

Its not a crime not knowing something, its just that you have not been told about it.

Plenty of things I don’t know, the thin is I don’t know what they are as I have not been told them yet.

By asking the question you just may have helped others, keep asking.

The only stupid questions are the ones that are not asked.

I'd like to add my thanks too, thanks everyone!

Instead of "Not asking a stupid question"

think of it more as

"Not asking a question is stupid!" :smash:

There are no stupid questions we have all asked them or thought about them.

Its not a crime not knowing something, its just that you have not been told about it.

Plenty of things I don’t know, the thin is I don’t know what they are as I have not been told them yet.

By asking the question you just may have helped others, keep asking.

Agreed - but remember the site also has a search facility.

Don't worry about asking a question which may have been asked a thousand times before. Your scenario may be slightly different and I, for one, like a reply to my question, not someone else's. It's a comfort thing I reckon!

i see the Dark Side forum is going to post reply and questions by membership number only and for non member guests "read only" from next week

so how does the Dark Side feel this promotes good beekeeping and get people on the right track at the beginning :banghead:

and it also means that i cannot answer question on the darkside forum ( did not do it often) until i get a new membership card as i lost my membership card at stoneleigh

why do i even pay memembership fees to them

Last edited:
Oh now come on! You can't tell me some of you haven't wondered what the heck goes on inside my head when you've read my some of my questions? I think I was averaging about 50 a day at one point! Lol. I'd like to add my thanks to everyone too. You have all been so supportive, not just where bee keeping is concerned. I am really enjoying beekeeping now, and you would never know to look at me that I was a screaming banshee around bees and buzzing things not 12 months ago :D

Thank you for helping me understand the best insects ever xx

Yes and a huge thanks from me. The help I have from here tempers that scarey 2nd year beekeeper feeling/failing when you think you know but don't.

that scarey 2nd year beekeeper feeling

Scary or scarey? I see you spelt it the other way elsewhere recently!

Not making an issue of it; just wondering.....

Regards, RAB

Add my thanks to all the others - what is really good is knowing that the support is there, that alone helps me not to panic and to take time to try and find the answer myself before I give up and squeal for help!

that scarey 2nd year beekeeper feeling

Scary or scarey? I see you spelt it the other way elsewhere recently!

Not making an issue of it; just wondering.....

Regards, RAB

RAB,

Maybe one was a typographical error ;)

Your semicolon is quite correct but the exclamation mark seems not to be.

Last edited:
Echo thanks to all the old handers. I'm not sure that anything is crystal clear, but at least we have a better chance of understanding the possibilities.

I've been keeping bees for 30 years but the new ideas and help I have already had off this site in the last two months has been amazing. I recommend it to all newbees. Useful and informative even for silver haired beeks.
you NEVER stop learning
E

Hiya

I have only been a member of the forum for a few weeks and have had need to ask a few what to some may be very stupid questions, but to me as a newbee are for things that are a bit confusing.

I really want to say a big heartfelt thankyou to all those that have read my questions and given me answers.

Im sure that other newbees feel the same way and im happy to include them in my thanks.

so from all of us to all of you that help us out Thank you so much!!!!

bee-smillie :cheers2: :grouphug: :party:

I completely agree, this is a brilliant site, thank you to all who have patiently answered my own questions and those of others. It's been an education and lots of fun too.

This is my first year as a beekeeper and I have found this site invaluble....long may it continue.....hopefully one day I will be able to offer advice to others.

Thanks to all who make this site what it is.

I agree with all the above - many thanks to everyone, ( and especially those who responded so quickly to my panic last week!)
Helen

Latest posts

Back