Thank-you

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I've always found comfort in something a friend told me many years ago. She said that we only hire our dogs. The charge is not per day or week or year of their life, but measured in the amount we love them and they love us. The more pain we feel is simply us paying the final installment. A person who bounces back after only a week or so, wasn't giving all their love. Over the years I've always kept large numbers of dogs and currently have 9 house dogs. There has always been one special dog in the pack. The previous one was an epileptic, savage and dangerous with strangers collie cross who was only 5 when he died and who I mourned deeply for a good year, being unable to talk about him without choking up. The current 'one' is Archie The Pig, my English bull terrier. I call him my delinquent child. He is incredibly ugly, mentally challenged (took him 2 weeks to learn to sit), is stubborn and naughty with a penchant for eating my slippers, but I adore him beyond reason. Grieve for Winston, that's the cost of love. Then, when the time is right, he will guide your steps towards a dog he knows needs what you can give.
253130_10151087429291606_1496117635_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back