Tesco Gold Cup

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I now know why my rheumatoid arthritis is getting better. It's the bute in my Findus Lasagane... pity about the weight loss and kidney damage:)

(The FSA are a disgrace on this issue - the potential for unintended side effects of bute..:-(

I now know why my rheumatoid arthritis is getting better. It's the bute in my Findus Lasagane... pity about the weight loss and kidney damage:)

(The FSA are a disgrace on this issue - the potential for unintended side effects of bute..:-(

so that's why I am getting Fatter and ache more....I stopped eating Findus Frozen Filly Lasagne

I've stopped eating Lasagna. I've gone onto Spaghetti Bolognheys.

I had some lasagna a couple of weeks ago, it gave me a sore throat which lasted for over a week, so i went to the doctor, he examined my throat and said not to worry to much its only a little horse :eek::beatdeadhorse5:

Although the shelves have been cleared of Horse lasagna (other Horse products are available) if you are quick you can still bag one on fleabay for the sum of £12.00 bargain :eek:

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with horse meat, I would be more concerned with all the other sh!t they put in it

Jenkinsbrynmair is having a right go at his dearly beloved at present.
D.
yes, but I did ask her permission first :D

I remember the words of my old minister - the reverend Noel Davies - a man isn't complete until he's married - and the he's FINISHED !'

Well the latest on the news tonight is that they've found horse meat in kebabs :eek:

Can you imagine the thought of biting into your kebab and finding, horror of horrors..................

MEAT!!

:eek::willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly::eek:

Reminds me of the time I was shopping in a UK food market and, in an attempt to avoid a persistent salesman on a butcher's stall, told him "no thank you, I don't eat meat".
To which he called out:
"Well 'ave some of our sausages, then - they don't 'ave no meat in them!"

More bad news
Wickes are now implicated as some of their flooring has laminate.

Latest posts

Back