Tesco Gold Cup

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I blame imidacloprid. Sub lethal doses obviously caused confusion at the findus knackers yard and they mistook horses for cows. I know it's true because some royal in a bikini is headline news again diverting attention away from what's important.

Now where did I put my tinfoil hat, the black helicopters are coming.

A cow walks into a bar. Barman says 'why the long face?'

Cow says;
'Illegal ingredients, coming over here stealing our jobs!'

For those who like to watch what they eat Channel 4 racing starts at 1.00 pm tomorrow.

You have to watch out for cheese now its even in that as well Mascar -pony :nono:

Its probably down to a simple mistake when someone read "for best results, must ang meat for three weeks"

For those who enjoy pain, being whipped by a young filly is wonderful (so I am told).

Eating horse meat comes ...............................................................a poor second.

I blame imidacloprid. Sub lethal doses obviously caused confusion at the findus knackers yard and they mistook horses for cows. I know it's true because some royal in a bikini is headline news again diverting attention away from what's important.

Now where did I put my tinfoil hat, the black helicopters are coming.

The correct term, I believe, is Imida-clip-clop-rid
:beatdeadhorse5:

'What's for dinner?' I asked Mrs beebop.
'Lasagna' she replied
'Oh no that's pony' said I
'No, it's Tesco's Finest' said She
'That will be racehorse then'

Latest news is that following the discovery of the remains of Richard 3rd under a car park in Leicester, they are now digging up the Tesco car park to try and find his horse.

Food Alert, Tesco `s chocolate puddings has been found to contain 100% MOOSE, i`ll get my coat :leaving:

I was in the apiary yesterday and saw a horse hiding behind a fence, I asked him why are you hiding, and he said in "case they Findus"

Latest posts

Back