tattoos?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Lucky Japanese Dragon, piss poor picture took on my phone :(

very pretty. I bet the solid ink was a bit of a pain,literally lol.Unless like me, you actually found it very relaxing. (I almost fell asleep).

"What a strange way to take off a t-shirt."

not if you want to display your manly back without actually taking T -shirt off - perhaps he (i presume it's a he) didn't want to get shoulders cold.

yep, I'm definately a 'He' ;)

I just don't understand why. It's not even as if you can see them or they get seen often.

You have to remember before Thatcher and that McGregor swine mine was a mining community - a lot more that just tattoos were seen and discussed daily in the pithead baths - and the club afterwards (now at 71 years old and the mine closed in 1988 my mate Dennis's ahem - appendage is still discussed on a Friday night the same as you would discuss your favourite race winning pigeon)

It's about expressing yourself, and using your body as a work of art
:iagree:
My body is a work of art - unfortunately when it was created Picasso was having an off day :D

You have to remember before Thatcher and that McGregor swine mine was a mining community - a lot more that just tattoos were seen and discussed daily in the pithead baths - and the club afterwards (now at 71 years old and the mine closed in 1988 my mate Dennis's ahem - appendage is still discussed on a Friday night the same as you would discuss your favourite race winning pigeon)

:iagree:
My body is a work of art - unfortunately when it was created Picasso was having an off day :D

Probably just as well .....

crouching-man-1971.jpg!Blog.jpg

Picassos Crouching Man. :D

all my tatts were either done as a youngster, and most have been tattooed over with cover ups, free hand tribal type designs on back of neck,shoulder blade and top arm sleeve, but the mrs has the ivy starting on foot and going up, along with butterflies,beetles,bees etc,
it could become expensive, but thankfully my eldest son is a tattooist

very pretty. I bet the solid ink was a bit of a pain,literally lol.Unless like me, you actually found it very relaxing. (I almost fell asleep).

Yeah, I enjoyed it, 6 hours of being stung millions of times, makes beekeeping look easy. I was just thinking about a new one on my other arm.

all my tatts were either done as a youngster, and most have been tattooed over with cover ups, free hand tribal type designs on back of neck,shoulder blade and top arm sleeve, but the mrs has the ivy starting on foot and going up, along with butterflies,beetles,bees etc,
it could become expensive, but thankfully my eldest son is a tattooist

is there any chance you could photograph the ivy thing please as I'd like to take the pic along to my tattooist to show him what I'd like.

love the finger one. I saw something on telly where a woman had every finger on one hand similar to this but in colour. It looked very pretty. I did want a monochrome henna style tattoo on my hand but then I looked at my wrinkled old hands and decided against it lol

Latest posts

Back