tattoos?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if any beeks have a swarm of bees flying from a skep on their shoulder and going down towards the nearest convenient hole................... Now That'd be something to see.

That's not nectar they're collecting... :eek:

... though if it is indeed a swarm and you can offer them the necessary 20-80 litres, there's something seriously amiss...

That's not nectar they're collecting... :eek:

... though if it is indeed a swarm and you can offer them the necessary 20-80 litres, there's something seriously amiss...

Having seen the program last night on food eating championships and how some people manage to eat gargantuan (and disgusting) amounts of food, anything is possible..:sunning:

Know of someone who had a hunting scene running down his back 0 horses, hounds the lot - and the fox was in a small valley on the point of going to earth..............
He also had Ludo tattoed someplace else although the girls insisted it said llandudno :D

I've heard loads of folk say " I know of someone with a fox & Hounds scene tattooed on their back", but have yet to actually see one, or even a photo of one.

btw, both my arms and back are covered in tattoos, with a huge tiger scene on my back
http://www.beekeepingforum.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=7746&stc=1&d=1357851591

When I worked on the buildings a lad I worked with - Jock bach (Little Jock)as opposed to his younger brother Jock junior - their father worked with us as well - his name was Jock (they were Spanish) - had a friend who was a budding tattoist and used Jock as a canvas when I last saw him (30 years ago) he was working on a Japanese Kimono girl which covered the whole of his back it was half finished when I saw it and then it was impressive it had to be done in small stints as he said it ws so intricate it got very painful - by that time Jock had several tattoos including a large swooping eagle on one side of his chest and a tiger on the other so he was no chick.

As my Uncle Delfryn (chapel deacon, lay preacher and all round good sort)told me when I had mine done 'at least if you're killed in a horrific accident we'll have an alternative way of identifying the corpse!'

Was that coming up to a full moon, TB?
:eek:

"What a strange way to take off a t-shirt."

not if you want to display your manly back without actually taking T -shirt off - perhaps he (i presume it's a he) didn't want to get shoulders cold.

and remember some women actually pay good money for jumpers that just consist of cap sleeves connected across the shoulders.

now that's strange if you ask me.

Maybe i should try and persuade our club steward Tony Tew (Big Tony is the polite translation) to pose for the camera - he has tattoos all over (and being probably in excess of 30 stones that's a lot of surface area!!:eek:

.....i presume it's a he......

I really really hope that "it" is a he....... not least of which "it" is tonybloke.

Although there might be another couple of clues.....

I thought you were a Doctor of the medical persuasion.... I assumed you could make a reasonable guess.... although no doubt you could quote some examples where you could be confused. ;-)

Last edited:
I had a relation who had some tattoos, they were just numbers that he got in a prisoner of war camp during WW2.

My Lucky Japanese Dragon, piss poor picture took on my phone :(

I just don't understand why. It's not even as if you can see them or they get seen often.

it isn't about seeing them any more than a woman has her hair done or wears a hat even though she cannot see them. It's about expressing yourself, and using your body as a work of art which may be of interest to others. Well at least it is to me. My tattoo was something important to me which might elicit responses from others. My next will be done just for me, and will be of something which means something to me and when my body is eventually a lump of medical research on a slab, those who gaze upon my lifeless cadaver will see the tattoos and know something about me and what my values were when I was alive.

Latest posts

Back